I don’t know about you but I hate cleaning! With family and work, its hard to find time to clean regularly and maintain my house on a daily basis. I started using this cleaning list so that I would only have to spend around 30 minutes cleaning each day, instead of spending several hours cleaning on the weekends.
Here are the things that I try to do daily to maintain my house:
- Make beds. I use to never make my bed (because what’s the point? Its just going to get messed up again). But, after realizing how much cleaner it makes the room look, I try to make the beds every morning.
- Start a load of laundry. I try to do one load of laundry per day.
- Unload dishwasher and load if needed
- Quick pick up. I put everything that needs to go upstairs in a laundry basket and empty it in the evenings.
- Load the dishwasher
- Put the laundry in the dryer
- Clean one room in the house. Each day, I choose a different room in the house and clean it as needed.
- Wipe down bathroom & kitchen counters, stove and tables
- Sweep and vacuum as needed
- Take out trash as needed
- Load and run the dishwasher
- Fold and put away laundry
- Quick pick up & empty basket
Click here to download my FREE Printable Daily Cleaning Checklist.
There are some days when cleaning is the last thing I want to do but, when I know there are only a few things that need done, I am more motivated to just get off my butt and get it over with.