A few days ago Hubby decided that he was going to make dinner. This does not happen very often so when he told me that he found a recipe online called Taco Spaghetti and he was going to try it, I got a little nervous. Luckily, it turned out amazing! Plus, it only took him about 20-25 minutes to make and he didn’t even need my help! I got to just stand in the kitchen and watch (while looking at stuff on Pinterest). I suggested that he starts cooking dinner every other night but I don’t think he took me seriously because it hasn’t happened yet.
This easy meal is definitely one that we will be making again and there is a good possibility this will become one of my go to meals when I am feeling lazy and don’t want to cook or clean up a bunch of dishes after dinner. If you are a fan of one pot meals like I am, then you need to try this recipe! What’s not to love about a simple dinner that combines the taste of taco’s and spaghetti?
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 package taco seasoning (if you buy in bulk, use the measurements on the package)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 8 oz. uncooked spaghetti noodles (broken in half)
- In a large skillet cook hamburger and drain when finished.
- Stir in taco seasoning, tomatoes and water.
- Stir in spaghetti noodles.
- Cook on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Top with sour cream and cheese (optional) and enjoy!
Visit my Link Party page to see where I share my posts.